Prayers for fasting -Day 3

DAY 3-PRAYERS

1. Hold my hands up, lift my head high, support my back and lead me to the highest state this year-Ps 3:3

2. Confuse the enemy of my soul, confront the wicked in their soul, challenge the selfish for my sake-Deut 33:27

3. Make me strong, make me whole, make me do your work this year-Ps 43:2-4

4. Let the star in me shine brighter, let my destiny glow and my output grow larger-Mt 2:2

5. Profit my work, eliminate loss, and promote me all around-Pro 14:23

6. Settle the singles, encourage the young adult, meet the matured adult and set our feet to dance-Ps 30:11

7. Grant me uncommon breakthrough, unusual break-in, untold wonders in all my endeavours this year-Dan 5:!!

8. Let me live well, live long and walk tall to your glory this year-Ps 91:16; Ps 35:18; Ps 118:17

9. Let the bell of divine joy sound in my home, let the hills drip with honey, and the land bring forth its milk-Amos 9:13

10. Every prayer this year shall come with a resounding glorious Amen from the throne of Grace and Power-Rev 22:20-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong

Blessed Not Cursed