My Destiny is fulfilled Ps 94:17-19

Brethren, this evening praise night is a special one. It's our Praise and Solution Night. The Lord gave me a scripture :
“Unless the LORD had been my help, My soul would soon have settled in silence. If I say, “My foot slips,” Your mercy, O LORD, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul.”
Psalms 94:17-19 NKJV
I was wondering why, until He says 'let it be a praise comfort and worship fulfilment to you...let it be with a seed, and let it be with a deliberate anchor on a destiny fulfilling breakthrough' So come tonight with your seed and a petition to clear a heaven of brass. I will be there, God shall be there. His hosts shall be present. This month it's A destiny fulfilled month for me. An end to time wasting, a beginning of joy. Amen. 7pm prompt, praise for one hour, prophetic blessing for 20mins. 🙏🏾 I shall not lose out. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong