PAFUMH-Praying and Fasting Until Miracles Happens

Friend
Today we start a 30day chain prayers and fasting during every working hour in our church in Edmonton . Everyone picks a day from a working week and fast preferably from 6am-6pm. Our objective is to pray and fast until miracles happen.

We rely on the passages below as God told it to me/

Prayer and miracle banquet ...will be held in various house groups

Praying and fasting until miracles happens PAFUMH

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. (II Chronicles 7:14-16 NKJV)

He brought me to the banqueting house, And his banner over me waas love. Sustain me witqh cakes of raisins, Refresh me with apples, For I am lovesick. His left hand is under my head, And his right hand embraces me. (Song of Solomon 2:4-6 NKJV)

All Your garments are scented with myrrh and aloes and cassia, Out of the ivory palaces, by which they have made You glad. (Psalms 45:8 NKJV)

We come together every Friday from the 8th to pray and share testimonies of miracles. We are expectant.

Blessings

Pastor Tayo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong