Day 19-My divine path is of God

Divine destiny, will attract divine direction

We are coming close to the Friday. We thank God for keeping us till date. He has done what he promised to do. He is a miracle God. Can we look at destiny and divine purpose on this beautiful day. 12 hours of waiting for those who fast on Wednesday. 12 hours of praying also. Meditate and concentrate on this joyous day, and find God. 

My father and my God, secure me in your purpose for me.

Romans 8:29-30 we see that God had ordained us to be his children, he has used predestination to bring us to salvation. 
Our Heavenly Father, thank you for opening the dividends of salvation to us in Jesus Name.
Let no power remove us from this family of the glorious
Let no power separate us from you

In 1 Peter 1:3 , the word of God says that by His divine power, He has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.

My lord Jesus, I thank you for a ready made pleasure of being called your child. 
I thank you for directing my path, and the joy of being born again
I thank you for the light of divine direction
I thank you for calling me unto glory
I am not afraid because you have given me all things I need or require for life.
I shall henceforth live a fruitful and divinely planned life.
I am out of the bondage of the enemy, and I dwell under your safety. Ps 91v1-3
I am not a child of circumstance but a child of destiny.

In 1 Peter 1:9.. you called me a peculiar person by your divine dispensation. ... 
Oh I give praise to you for all I am, and all I have. It is part of your divine agenda. 
I shall never be pitied, I am to be envied.

I am called to show forth your praises. From today, I shall never be taken away from your path or 
be separated from your  glory and honour. 
I am born again to reign again not to suffer again. Just like Adam was in charge of everything, I shall reign in you forever. Just like Jesus reigns, and will reign forever, I shall reign forever.

Rev 5:10...tells me and I accept that I am redeemed to reign

Specific bullet prayers:
Isaiah 45...from today I declare myself as walking in Gods plan to subdue nations
I shall not breakdown but breakthrough
My vision confers dominion on me, I pray that my vision shall not be clouded
Gate shall not be shut against me in the mighty name of Jesus
Every door and gate standing against me, lift up your heads Ps 24:7....
Power of God, cut asunder every bar of iron ahead of me, and put asunder every plan of the enemy ahead of me.
Let my divine vision enjoy divine provision and positioning .
I declare myself controller of every hidden riches of secret places. Is 45

Move me to the next level oh Lord

Let me enjoy unstoppable joy

Let this month be a month of unstoppable inflow of Gods divine wisdom

Pray for NCC's expansion in 2014 and beyond.

Prayer book reference
Pages 59-62


You are blessed

Pastor







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong