Day 15-Divine prayers for businesses and career people


Day 15-divine word rich prayers for business and career people contd

1. Doors of blessing shall never close against you. Amen. 
2. The door shall never close against your business
3. Wherever your destiny is locked down, today let the fire of God force it open in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
4. I fail not, I fail never.I excel forever
  • Lord, you are the Bread of life, give me bread for life.
  • From today I enter into your excellent spirit. The outcome from my business shall be excellent and not mediocre.
  • Moreover the profit of the land is for all; even the king is served from the field.(Ecclesiastes 5:9 NKJV) My father and my king, let me benefit in all.
  • Let me not miss out in your blessings.
  • Draw me closer to you so that every work of flesh in me dies.
  • For there is no distinction between the Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. (Romans 10:12 NKJV). As I call upon you today, liberate me from every work of flesh and iniquity. Be rich over me as I call upon you today.
  • Let me into your inheritance in the mighty name of Jesus
  • What is the living doing among the dead? Every spirit of death over our businesses shall not prosper.
  • Our businesses shall not be terminated.
  • He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.(Isaiah 40:29 NKJV.)
  • Empower me in all areas oh Lord.
  • Show me the kindness of your strength.
  • Be kind to my profession and open the doors of progress to me. God watches over good people and 
    places them in positions of power and honour forever. (Job 36:7).
  • My father my king, watch over me for I am good
  • Place me in position of power and beautify me with honour.
  • Forever enrich my life
  • Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. (Psalms 110:3 KJV).
  • Let me be willing to be faithful in giving
  • Let me be an avid giver.
  • Let me be devoted to your service and bask in your glory.
  • Renew my strength in the name of Jesus.
  • For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matthew 24:28 NKJV)
  • Lord, let my business attract more customers and clients.
  • Let me never run dry in JN Amen.
  • Teach me tools to function with your unction.
  • I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives, and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labour—it is the gift of God. (Ecclesiastes 3:12, 13 NKJV).
  • Let me not die prematurely.
  • Let me eat of my good work.
  • Let me leave inheritance to my children's children.
  • Let me leave behind a blessed legacy 

Meditate on
Now Jabez was
more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.”And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!”So God granted him what he requested. (I Chronicles 4:9, 10 NKJV)

Pray that as God enlarges your coast, He will do the same to NCC churches all over the world, with signs following

Prayer book reference 162-164

You are richly blessed

Pastor
                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong