Day 11-Your Word

 
 Day 11-PAFUMH
 
Your word determines your world.
 
Brethren, we need to devote the next 12 hours to confessing blessings through the power of the spoken word. The bible tells us that:
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11 NKJV)
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 NKJV)
 It's your word which is paramount in changing your destiny, and the kind of world you want to live in. I therefore urge you to declare words of benefits and blessings in the next 12 hours. Your words can bring war, and your words can bring wonders....what would it be...on my side I will say:
  •  I am in good condition in life
  • This is my best life today, but it's no where close to what is coming through God tomorrow.
  • I am unique
  • I am the head not the tail
  • I operate far above, and not down below
  • My blessings come from The Lord, so I cannot fail
  • I cannot be broke, I cannot be poor
  • I cannot die prematurely, I will not die, I shall not die
  • No one is permitted to die young in my family
  • No one is permitted to die young in my church
  • I will live long to declare the glory of The Lord
  • l see doors opening for me, doors have opened for me
  • I am blessed, and wonderful
  • Indeed I am fearfully and wonderfully made
  • I am the son of the living God
  • I cannot beg, I will not beg, I must not beg
  • From today, I enter into the goodly heritage of the Lord
  • Lines have fallen to me in pleasant places
  • I am assured of long life and prosperity
  • I am unique
  • I am peculiar
  • I am fashioned after CHRIST
  • I cannot fail
  • I shall be promoted, I am promoted
  • I am entering into a better profession
  • I am entering into better jobs
  • I am securing that job
  • I am securing that scholarship
  • I am securing that contracts
  • I am not a failure
  • I am a good success, and I achieve good success
  • I operate under open heaven, so windows of heaven cannot be shut against me
  • I am not doomed, and I will not face a gloomy future
  • I am secured in the knowledge that I have made it
  • My future is bright and my future is secured
  • My children are for signs and wonders
  • They will not die
  • I will not bury them
  • I will see my children's children
  • We shall enjoy the blessings of The Lord forever
  • My path shall be lighted
  • My energy rekindled
  • My strength renewed
  • My marriageable children shall find and be found in marriage
  • The ones due to have children shall not be delayed
  • I will celebrate
  • Every door closed against my destiny, is now opened
  • Double promotion is my portion
  • Excellent future lies ahead of me and my family
  • We shall not be broke, we are not broken
  • I am not sick
  • With my mouth I cancel every appointment with death
  • I am not deceased
  • I am alive and well
  • I am not depressed
  • I am not tired
  • I am not frustrated
  • I live in abundant and great grace of The Lord
  • Whatever I lay my mind and my hands on shall prosper
  • What I command shall come to pass
  • What I want and need is what I get
  • I shall not be sacked
  • I shall not regret
  • I shall not be ashamed
  • I speak blessings to my wife...(name her)
  • I speak blessings to my husband...(name him)
  • I speak blessings to my children...(name them)
  • Honour and glory shall be my portion
  • Every seed that I have planted in every area of my life shall yield a big harvest
  • I shall not be ensnared or trapped
  • My star shall shine brightly
  • My miracles shall come upon me
  • As I speak it I shall see it
  • My enemies shall be ashamed
  • No weapon shall prosper against me
  • I will not be overwhelm by the enemy
  • His arrow shall not touch me
  • NCC shall flourish like a palm tree, and shall increase
hallelujah

Meditate on these words:
Is 55v11
Ps I39v14
Deut 28v1-13
Numbers 23v20
Is 54v17
Hagai 2v8-9
Is 8v18
Ps 102v13
Ps 102v20
3John 1v2
John 10v10
Ps 16v6
 
Prayer book reference
Pages 157-182

Pastor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong