PRAYER BOOK-How God told it to me




Dear Friend
ANNOUNCING A NEW BOOK.
First , thanks to the Holy Spirit for deeming me fit to be a vessel for these prayers. I also want to thank my General Overseer, Rev(Dr) Paul Jinadu who gave me the field of ministry to work from; and thanks to the National Overseer, Rev Femi Omisade of NCC UK for leadership.
Special thanks to all who have help in one way or the other towards this project; without which this book would not have materialised.
…and of course much thanks and love to my darling wife, Bimbo and the 4 super stars Nifemi, Damini, Damisi, Pemiwa Arowojolu
It never occurred to me that one day, these prayers would become a book. It is indeed a testimony. God has a very funny side, and He indeed humours us as and when He pleases.
I used to find these type of prayers very strange in the past, mostly because I felt prayers should be quite, serene and orderly. It was not until I began to see symbols and pictures anytime I was meditating about prayers, and or when leading prayers. One day, I heard a Pastor say ‘Holy Spirit shows us pictures through the Scripture’! It then occurred to me that may be the pictures and symbols I see are not just for fun, but they are supposed to help me lead these kinds of prayers with deeper understanding and to help my hearers focus more on the symbols to help in enhancing their faith. I read about how Joseph saw pictures in his dream(Gen 37v6-9) and how Jacob’s devised a photogenic strategy to get for himself a large portion of the flock from Laban(Gen 30 v 32-43)
I began to lead these prayers in the Edmonton church since 2003 and began to write them down whilst they are put up on the screen. The testimonies that followed were unusual. It was not until last year 2012, that the Holy Spirit eventually granted me release to put the prayers in print. Then members and friends took me up on the challenge and took time out to edit and arrange the book, and contributed financially to the printing and publishing of what its now known as ‘Prayer Book: How God told it to me’
This prayer book touches every area of life, and it has been set in such a way that you can select a prayer set and pray it through. It can be used in group prayers, but individuals who want to embark on special prayer warfare can also find it a useful tool. It is also best to add fasting to the prayers. Mark 9v 27
This prayer book contains prayers that are scripture based, but some with symbols to allow it to have faith-effect on the person using it. The prayers are not and must not be targeted at individuals, but at demonic spirits who are determined to slow us down from reaching our destinies. Jesus said in John 3v6 ...'that which is born of flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit '
What that tells us is that there are those who are flesh, and there are those who are born of the spirit. Paul in his epistle to the church at Ephesus, states that our warfare are not with flesh and blood. Ephesians 6v12. Hence we read in Mark 5v1-13, the process which Jesus used in casting out the demonised spirits that took captive the minds and souls of the mad man of Gadara, He attacked the in-dwelling demoniac, not the person.
My prayer is that after you have done all, you remain standing.
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people”. (Ephesians 6:18 NIV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong