LOVE LETTER FROM TAYO AROWOJOLU

Dear Friends
I write this mail to re-confirm my love to, and for you. Yes, I love you. I know some of us may feel uncomfortable with that word, especially coming from a man. We tend to reserve it to the opposite sex, but really love is a word that is so 'all encompassing' that I really think we should say and profess it more, in a clean and genuine way. It allows me to treat you as a friend in need and indeed. There are, this morning, 4 reasons by which I want to show my love to you:

1. I will like you to send me your prayer points, with or without your name, and I want to pray for you. James 5;15-16. You will be surprised how many of us are going through financial challenges, spiritual hunger, bitterness, sorrow, need, wants, fear and hopelessness, etc! Please allow me to do my priestly and necessary desire as a friend and pray for you.

2. I will like to know you more and partner with you. I agree that we men find it difficult to open up, especially to Pastors. However, I believe, 'knowledge and friendship' help to water down tension. You will be amazed how that knowledge can help both of us. I promise confidentiality. Eccl 4:9 Message version.

3. I would covet your help. I wish that you could pray for me. Prayer is a simple conversation with God. I want you to say to God...'please help Tayo achieve your plan for his life' Simple. If you say this first thing in the morning and last at night, you will see the result in my blossoming! 1Thess 5:25

4. Finally, I love to invite you to the Prayer and Idea's Business Breakfast on the 24th of March. At this meeting, we will achieve all the above, and more. Why don't you bring your idea, business or otherwise, and we can all form 'an angel circle' and turn your idea to great success/wealth. The Guest Minister, Pastor Kemi Johnson is a successful pastor, investor, mentor, architect and businessman/developer. He is coming to share his testimony with us, and empower us. John 21:5-6

Lets support each other...'one for you and one for me'...bring a friend that need to be saved or one who has an idea, and they will eat and network free on the day.

Above all, let's make attendance in church a priority, 2 hours on a Sunday morning go a long way in expressing love to God, teaching our children a true tradition and been filled with spiritual energy for the week ahead. We should not relinquish this responsibility to women. Joshua 24:15

I love you and don't stop shinning.


Tayo Arowojolu
1 Tim 2:8
@tayoarow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong

Blessed Not Cursed