Prayer ChitChat-4

Prayer Chitchat(4)
Luke 10 v 30-36
A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him and departed leaving him half dead…
You have left peace to a dangerous fortified city that is stronger than you, you have fallen and your dignity has been tarnished, you have left your comfort zone to a danger zone, I plead these prayers for you.
1. Oh Lord have mercy, let the mercy that comes with favour abide in me today. Let my error and mistakes not be counted against me. Show me your mercy now Oh Lord.
2. Oh Lord, I confess that I have sinned, and I know you are just and able to forgive me my sins and cleanse me. Lord wash me. Amen
3. Lord, I have fallen amongst spirit thieves and soul robbers, and they have taken my cover and reputation, Oh Lord restores to me your garment and your glory.
4. Lord I have been wounded by my relationship, and I am finding it difficult to forgive, Lord, render unto me your kindness and take bitterness away from my soul and mind. I forgive and forget in Jesus Name.
5. Lord, I feel lost, drained and low in spirit. Lord lifts me up by my hands, let me feel the joy of your glory and fulfill my destiny.
6. I am a certain man/woman; Lord let a certain good man/woman in your kind find me. Let me return home in Joy. Amen

Amen

Pastor Tayo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR TITHE, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: an open letter to the CHRISTIAN

KORAN: IS THE PASTOR, SILLY

Love Letter from PTA(5)...Expressions from MuyiwaRiversong